1.30.2011

No I don't work here, but thank you anyways

So, I was at Walmart this week looking over the cleaning products. (I seriously enjoy cleaning products.) A girl came up behind me, looking all lost and young and I-have-my-first-clean-check-tomorrow-ish, and asked me what I would use to clean my toilet and tub, and which isle those items could be found on. I wasn't wearing a blue polo shirt or a name tag, so I didn't look like a Walmart employee. I think that she asked me because either 1)I was there in the cleaning isle (most probable explanation) or 2) because I was exuding an exceptionally powerful Jedi-cleaning master aura (my preferred explanation). I gave her no fewer than 4 recommendations, and then directed her towards the Magic Erasers. I rock.

Sincerely,
Jedi Cleaning Master

No comments: