10.10.2008

CHILLLLLLLS!

Why do my-favorite-book-turned-movie trailers give me the chills? I don't know.... I'll get back to you on that. I just ... love them.

{FANGIRL SCREAM}

Twilight Trailer-


Things I liked-
1) Eeery mood music. Very spooky.
2) The whole first minute. Pretty kosher. I liked how the 'fade to black' effect was used to make it feel like we are looking in, as an observer, blinking our eyes.
3) The 'Edward catching the apple in his hands, like the book cover!' thing. Cute! [Edward: Want some forbidden fruit? Me: YES.]

Things that made me giggle -
1)How monotone they were. "We are in love. Monotonously."
2)Edward's face when he is in the tree, explaining how his family is different. He looks as though he is pooping his pants.
3)Edward being a spider-monkey-vamp crawling up the tree.



Half-Blood Prince Trailer-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I'm so excited!!

kim said...

Whew... that was an awesome Twilight trailor. I can't wait for it to come out! Harry Potter on the other hand... I probably will never even see. :) I'm weird, I know.

KB said...

okay so the harry potter one creeped me out but i'm sooooo excited! But I just have to admit, the twilight one is kind of cheesy. I actually laughed. Why do they never look eachother in the eye when they are talking in the woods? he is just hovering and she is staring into space. but he's pretty.

cole linnae said...

hahahahhaahha. this movie looks kinda dumb. i hope it isnt. i hope its everything i dreamed about. frick. i like the apple part. i dont like the tree part. i would KISS cedric and marry him in the temple. i could be a better bella. she doesnt smile in the WHOLE thing, go watch it again. and ps. harry pottah is magical.